Get your stinky waders ready, it’s 0031 party time! Sign up now!Posted on 20 August 2013 by Vincent
After working on our website for quite some time now, we think it’s time to do a 0031-style meeting with you guys & girls. Let’s combine some decent trout fishing with a bit of a party: Fish, friends, music, beers and food!
What’s going down?
Mark the 28’th and 29’th of september in your agendas, if you’re game for a good time. We start out in the afternoon with fishing on De Ronde Bleek for some big ass trout. It’s no competition, just for fun, and maybe even learn something from each other. After a 5-hour fishing session on saturday, get your party pants on, because saturday night there’s some good food, lots of beer, music and fly fishing video’s on a big screen. At De Ronde Bleek there’s plenty of room for everyone to crash and get some well deserved sleep*.
At sunday morning we’ll start with a good breakfast and some strong coffee, to heal your hangover. Then we resume fishing for another 5-hour session. The diehards that want to fish outside the sessions are always welcome to fish, but you’ll just have to pay the hourly rate for De Ronde Bleek.
- Date: 28’th & 29’th of september.
- Location: De Ronde Bleek (Sterksel, The Netherlands, near Eindhoven).
- Price: € 69,31 all-inclusive**!
- Max 30 participants.
- Get together around 15.00h and receive your limited edition 0031-cap
- At 16.00h we start the first fishing session until 21.00h.
- 21.30h Dinner is served!
- After dinner, there are beers, music and some fly fishing videos until…
- Get some sleep at De Ronde Bleek*.
- Around 08.00h breakfast is served.
- At 09.00h we start the sunday fishing session until 14.00h.
- Around 15.o0h it’s hugging, crying and kissing goodbye…
* We’ll be sleeping at the location. There’s room for air mattresses and sleeping bags, or you can bring your own tent and sleep outside. For the softies that want more comfort, there’s a 4 person apartment available for rent. Please contact us for more details.
** The price includes 10-hours fishing, our limited edition 0031-cap, dinner, breakfast and all drinks (beers and soft-drinks). If you want liquors, please bring your own (sharing is caring 😉 ). Sleepover (excluding the apartment) is also included.
At De Ronde Bleek we’ll fish for big rainbow trout, up to 8kg’s, wipers, browns and char. You can read more about De Ronde Bleek here.
Fishing can be done from bellyboat, we encourage everyone to bring your own bellyboat to fish from. You can also rent a raft with electro motor. There’s a couple of bellyboats available for rent as well, please contact us for details. There’s limited bellyboats and rafts available. Fishing from the bank is not possible, but there are 4 small piers that can accommodate 2 anglers each.
Don’t underestimate the strength of DRB trout. These fish give a serious fight and don’t give up easy. Because most of the fishing is catch & release, we want to make sure the fish swim back unharmed and in good condition. 6-Weight rods is the absolute minimum.
During the weekend, normal De Ronde Bleek rules will apply. You can find them here:
Please read these rules carefully, we take them seriously. We don’t want to have to kick your ass. Also, a life vest is required when fishing on the water (bellyboat or a raft). So, please bring your own, or rent one on location.