Rainbow popperPosted on 19 February 2013 by Vincent
Fishing poppers for trout is a lot of fun. Exciting takes guaranteed! Learn how to tie an easy popper pattern in this video.
This pattern has proven itself for rainbow trout, but it can of course also be used for bass, perch and other predators. It’s a very simple pattern, inspired by the gurgler technique.
- Hook: Gamakatsu F314 #6
- Thread: Textreme 8/0 chartreuse
- Tail & body hackle: Chinese cock hackle, chartreuse
- Dubbing: Chartreuse spectra dubbing
- Foam: 4mm black Polypropylene foam
- Legs: Super fine barred rubber legs